Welcome to JennyQ.com, an Entrepreneurial and Lifestyle brand and website for busy Boss Women like you. As a multi-passionate business owner of several businesses including Saint Louis Closet Co., I wanted a place online to share my tips, tools, and inspiration for living a life well lived, in order to support women. This is OUR online oasis to help each other live and dream BIG.
On this site, you can find topics that include travel, organization, career and small business tips and best practices, motherhood and empty-nesting, women-empowerment, style, trends, and making your dreams become a reality. I’ve had many women pour into me over the years—now with JennyQ.com, I will pay it forward by pouring into you.
We have a lot planned in the upcoming months for the website and brand including an eBook, podcast, a JennyQ Book Club, events, and more. Stay tuned, we are just getting started!
Here are a few fun facts about me!:
- I love Pepperoni Pizza and Margaritas with salt!
- I was a Pom Pom girl and the Yearbook Editor in high school.
- I love music (Nelly, Justin Bieber, and all Country)!
- My kids are my life!
- I hate grocery shopping and cooking, but really want to like it.
- My favorite movies are You’ve Got Mail and The Devil Wears Prada.
- I’ve never watched a horror film.
- My closets are really organized all the time, not just for photos.
- I throw great parties!
- I owned a wine store for 5 years and can recommend a killer Pinot Noir.
- I think everyone should wait tables at least once in their lives.
- I walk 6 miles every morning.
- I was the Young Entrepreneur of the Year for the Midwest.
- I can pop-start a VW Bug.
- My little sister Colleen started calling me JennyQ when I was in high school.
- I love decorating, designing, and architecture.
- I know all the words to Rappers Delight by The Sugar Hill Gang.
- I love Oceans and Beaches, but I hate the sand.
- I was one of the first employees at The Magic House.
- I marched for Equal Rights and Equal Pay in 8th Grade in Chicago.
- I rode a camel in Dubai.
- My favorite number is 22!
Favorite Quote: “You can do Anything you want in Life, you just can’t do Everything!” The World is filled with so many great things to accomplish, but we cannot do it all, we have to remember to do what’s important, do what’s meaningful to you, be with family and friends, make yourself and those around you happy.
Favorite Hero: My husband Matt! I couldn’t do any of the things I do without him by my side as my partner, my business confidant, and my best friend. We never fight, we’re together all the time, and it’s never enough, he’s the coolest person you’ll ever meet!
Thing I’m Most Proud Of: My two children; Matthew (age 19) and Hallie (age 18)
Favorite Color: The perfect shade of green, Clear Celadon.
Favorite Vacation Destinations: Coronado, CA – Watercolor, FL – Beaver Creek, CO – Sunset Key, FL
Next Big Goal: Enjoy every last second of my daughter’s high school Senior Year with her at home, then focus on my “Next Big Thing” for when my kids are both gone next year at college.
Wanna chat? Feel free to send me an email at hello@JennyQ.com. You can also follow me online on Facebook and Instagram.